How much do you know about Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)? Check out the infographic below to learn other Traumatic brain Injury statistics.
- 1.4 million Americans experience a traumatic brain injury each year
- 1.1 million traumatic brain injury patients are treated in the emergency room in the United States
- 5.3 million Americans are living with a traumatic brain injury
- 47% of traumatic brain injuries are caused by falls
- Rates for traumatic brain injury deaths are highest for persons over 75 years of age
For more Traumatic brain injury statistics, stay tuned on our blog.