Interactive Resource Map of State Government Agencies
Scioto currently owns and operates over 1,300 properties in 40 states, serving over 5,000 individuals with developmental disabilities. We are growing rapidly to encompass all fifty states, and are here to help! Contact us today!
* The dark shaded states depict those areas in which Scioto operates homes.
US Map Overlay
Our interactive map above is a complete listing of state departments that have vast resources and services to help individuals with development disabilities. Click on any state name to receive the appropriate state department/disability services agency information, contact names, phone numbers and web links. The dark shaded states depict those areas in which Scioto operates homes.
For individuals looking for a home, a great place to start is by contacting a case manager, service coordinator or social worker. Reach out to your county information desk or ask for assistance from the community services for the department serving persons with disabilities.
Scioto can help providers save time and money on the real estate side of the business, which enables the provider to focus on the core of the business: direct support for individuals with disabilities.
Here is how Scioto can help:
- Provide new growth options and flexibility through property acquisition and management
- Make cash available through sale and leaseback opportunities
- Coordinate property searches through a local real estate agent
- Identify property and coordinate due diligence
- Offer a number of lease options customized to the provider’s organizational structure
- Provide design/build choices tailored to provider and resident needs
- Assist with acquisitions
- Provide modifications and home improvements
Construction and Development
Scioto has experience in accessibility design and construction of a variety of different housing options for people with disabilities. We will determine the residential and budget requirements and can help to manage the whole development process – from land acquisition to design, development and project management. From traditional to modular plans, we have a variety of existing floor plans that can easily be modified to fit your specific needs.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Providers contemplating a sale want to make the most of their ownership investments. We can assist in mergers and acquisitions by focusing on the real estate in the transaction. As an acquiring or selling provider, you can focus on the allocation of funds for just your services. Increase the value of your transaction by partnering with Scioto and utilize our funding to increase the total valuation of the sale.
- Increase your market share
- Generate greater value
- Gain cost efficiency
- Achieve administration benefits
- Increase revenue