Scioto Properties is seeking a full-time Director of Business Development for the Southwest Region, preferably based in California. The Director of Business Development must be able to work with service providers to identify and meet their real estate needs, including acquisitions and developments. The Director will be an organized, self-motivated professional who can help us expand our market share and work in coordination with our government relations, housing and construction services teams. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a consistent track record of success.
- Create new and manage existing service provider relationships to meet their real estate needs.
- Initiate new ideas and possess problem-solving skills to solicit housing services to potential customer base.
- Work closely with other Scioto team members to ensure consistent internal and external communication with customers.
- Attend events, national and state conferences. Conduct public presentations to a broad range of prospective stakeholders to gain positive awareness of Scioto’s services.
- Effectively use technology tools to drive sales. Track and report sales activities for the region in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on market trends and developments for related services. Provide recommendations to the Director of Marketing to continuously update and inform our marketing strategy.
- Four year degree in Healthcare, Real Estate, Sales and/or marketing, or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience within I/DD and/or senior housing industry, a strong plus but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, Salesforce.com knowledge a plus
- Able to work independently
- Able to travel, approximately 50% of time
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
Headquartered in Powell, Ohio, Scioto Properties LLC has been helping provider organizations of all sizes to acquire and manage their real estate needs. We are a national real estate company that is committed to developing and investing in quality housing and related healthcare facilities for people with disabilities.
Interested in this outstanding opportunity to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Send your resume to email@example.com. No direct calls please.